Thursday, September 24, 2015

Another point of view

It es now open dog season on la playa, so Mama and I are having more walks there and looking at different areas we have not seen.

It says on the sign that we are not to walk on the dunes, but I am a natural creature, no?  Can you keep a natural creature from being in nature?  So I tried a little bit.  To say la verdad, there es nothing especial about these dunes.  I checked it out, and am not impressed.


Mama called me back, and I was not reluctant to do as she said.

I do enjoy climbing on the rocks they call the sea wall.


I have found some easier places that Mama can use to go up, while I climb the steeper parts, and can jump sometimes when she is not looking.  I don't want to scare her.

I think if I water the rocks, they will get bigger, no?  It works for that green vegetation, so I am trying.  I will report back on my progress.


I almost forgot to say, mi amigo Tiger has left us.  And now his Mom es not well, so it es bad times in their casa.  I feel bad about this, but there es nothing I can do, I am afraid.  I just feel very sad about it.  This es two amigos who I have lost this year.  I hope their families will find new dogs, it will help them to feel better, and there are so many dogs who have no families.  I will try to tell them they need to adopt new friends.  Es muy importante.

No comments:

Post a Comment